|337 Pong |337 Pong

My god you're beautiful

A game to rival my own little 'rodger dodger' (which has been deleted twice already, but third times the charm). My only problem was that the mouse owuld only move the 'paddle' so far, but hey! I'm not complaining. If you had done the exact same thing and made it a movie instead of a game your score would still be a delicious 10

Davidus responds:

Thank you... I guess. I'm not sure if that's a compliment or a threat that you want to molester me.

League Bowling League Bowling

absofuckinlutely

infuckincredible

True Warriors Demo True Warriors Demo

another demo!

Thank god! I was just sitting here thinking to myself "we need more demos in the world." If you're going to make a game, MAKE THE GAME!!!! No one cares about how you can piss us off by making tiny demos. If anything, less poeple will play the real game if they're already pissed off! Besides, a demo this linear hasn't come out since that tetris demo I downlaoded with only one piece!

Uniwar Level 2 Uniwar Level 2

what d afuck

OK, so you start out nice. Great concept, well dopne, nice visuals and 3d stuff. Then you get to the boss. When your fucking arrows come up i have to hold the mouse on them for 5 seconds befpre it responds. He takes too long. i fire, and then a few SECONDS later i see that grey thing.

Doomhammr responds:

Although not all of the problem was my fault (theres a drag slowdown error that conflicts flash 4 swfs with the flash 5 player), you coulda been smart enough to read the instructions before playing and hit the 'q' button to work around this mess

Flash Pong 3.. hehe Flash Pong 3.. hehe

SHUT UP!

CANT YOU ASS FUCKS REALIZE HOW HARD IT WOULD BE TO FUCKING MAKE THIS!? ALL YOU DIPSHITS CARE ABOUT IS HOW MANY HEADS YOU HAVE TO BLOW OFF BEFORE YOU CALM DOWN CAUSE YOUR MOMMA LEFT YOU, SO JUST FUCK OFF!!!!!!

Trebonius Trebonius

This was a great game!

Many will complain that "trebonius" lacked graphics or a plot of any kind...But who cares!? After two screens my wrist was aching but I played on because I was so proud of how I beat the first boss (The bullet was just about to hit me as I killed him). My point is, many click and shoot games are simply too easy, otehrs are frustratingly hard, but this one had a PERFECT difficulty level. Challenging, but not too much so. The music was great, the enemies looked OK, and the last boss was great. I certainly won't complain if Jeremy Mills decides to continue this

Blow Up A Fat Guy Blow Up A Fat Guy

An interactive story of discrimination and deciet

This story begins in the dark recesses of the human psyche, a place where discrimination runs rampant and we are free to live out our most twisted fantasy. The story then takes the psychological road trip a step further by throwing you into a real life situation. With over 100 different endings and countless playable characters, this game is a force to be reckoned with, taking you on a rocket ride through the depths of the human soul.